Sunday, December 6, 2009

Garden Tracker Software





Just had to tell you about a great site for gardening I found. It's called MyFolia, and you can track your own plants and gardens whilst checking out what everyone else is growing from all around the world!
Signing up is completely free - you are welcome to use my special invite link to join: http://www.myfolia.com/gardener/LastDragonfly/invite
See you there!



My friend vigiesveggies sent me this link to this site.  I like it so much!  It's got a predesigned data base to enter all my seed stash, it has a journal if you dont want to blog publicly, tasks, place for photos, forums, and some really nice people.  Best of all I don't have to figure out how to create all that stuff...it's already done for me!



If you decide to join please use the invite link above: it helps my membership.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks for the link. I'm glad you like it as much as I do :)

    ReplyDelete