Monday, November 30, 2009

Welcome

Welcome!

This is the most ordinary (and probably boring) blog you may ever read....but it's here!

It's really for my friends and family anyway.  Those of you who know me, know I lead an ecclectic life of cooking from scratch, gardening, food preservation, scrapbooking and homeschooling the little girls.  All while trying to fit in being a wife, mother and daughter (not always necessarily in that order)


I'd like to dedicate this first post to my son Charlie....who will be so surprised his momma has a blog.  He'll be reading it from Afghanistan I'm sure.  God Speed son.... and yes you still need to explain why you like jumping out of perfectly good airplanes.  I pray for all soldiers but especially of the 173rd Airborne---Sky Soldiers...The Rock...Huah
~Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment